Layla Grayce Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing of our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain English and ensure that the Layla Grayce and Zinc Door affiliate program is sustainable and profitable. It is each Affiliate's responsibility to ensure compliance at all times. Thank you.
As used in the below Terms: (i) "Layla Grayce and Zinc Door" "We", "us", or "our" refers to Layla Grayce and Zinc Door. (ii) "You" or "your" refers to the Affiliate (iii) "Our Website" refers to the Layla Grayce properties located at www.laylagrayce.com, www.LaylaGrace.com, www.laylagrayceblog.com and the Zinc Door properties located at www.zincdoor.com. (iv) "Your Website" refers to any Websites that you will link to our Website; "Program" refers to the Layla Grayce Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your Website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be approved. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any other person's or entity's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights,
- Violate any law, rule or regulation, contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. You agree that you will only use linking code obtained from affiliate without manipulation. Also, please ensure that all domains where you use our link are listed in your affiliate profile.
- You hereby agree that your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC Guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Layla Grayce Coupons).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects which accomplish the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is on you to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. We will not enter a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days.
Trademarked Terms: Layla Grayce, www.LaylaGrayce.com, Layla Grace, www.LaylaGrace.com,www.LaylaGrayceBlog.com, www.LaylaGraceBlog.com, Zinc Door, www.zincdoor.com.
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
- Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer/coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics which are generally accepted as "cookie stuffing." These include, but are not limited to
- Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
- Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer.
- Presenting a button that claims to show all offers which sets the affiliate cookie in the background
- Technology which generates a click/sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or though a pop under.
Unless you have been given express written permission, if you are found to be engaging in any of the aforementioned practices, we reserve the right to reverse any/all sales generated. If your Website participates in forums where active users of your Website can submit coupon codes, it is your responsibility to ensure that the coupon codes submitted do not violate our Coupon Guidelines.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. Layla Grayce.website.com or www.laylagrayce-coupons.com.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Layla Grayce and/or Zinc Door.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you're welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You can post, "25% off sale at Layla Grayce through Wednesday with code LAYLA25."
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Company pages in an attempt to turn those sales into affiliate sales. It is not permitted to use the @ symbol so that your post shows up on the merchant's page. For example, you cannot post, "25% off sale at @LaylaGrayce through Wednesday with code LAYLA25."
Layla Grayce and Zinc Door take pride in our very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our Affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and Program violations as outlined in these terms. Furthermore, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any order or clicks that we feel may be in violation of our terms and conditions and you are either: 1) Not forthcoming /intentionally vague or 2) Not responsive within a reasonable time period, we may reverse orders or suspend you from the program. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that they have the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
PROHIBITION AGAINST SOLICITATION FOR RESIDENT AFFILIATES IN SELECT STATES
As a condition of its participation in the Layla Grayce and Zinc Door Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that its solicitation activities on behalf of Layla Grayce and Zinc Door within California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island and Vermont (hereinafter "these states") shall be limited to only providing a link on Affiliate's website to Layla Grayce and Zinc Door's own website. Affiliate acknowledges that under current law in these states, further solicitation and promotional activities by Affiliate may render Layla Grayce and Zinc Door liable for collecting sales tax on all sales to customers in these states. Therefore, as a condition of participation in the Layla Grayce and Zinc Door Affiliate Program, Affiliate is prohibited from engaging in any solicitation activities in these states intended to refer potential customers to Layla Grayce and Zinc Door, including, but not limited to: (i) distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters and other printed materials, or electronic equivalents of such materials; (ii) engaging in verbal solicitation, including in-person referrals or initiating telephone calls; and (iii) sending emails intended to refer customers to Layla Grayce and Zinc Door. Proof of compliance must be sent to Layla Grayce and Zinc Door on an annual basis (by May 31 of each year) or affiliate may be removed from the program. Affiliate further acknowledges that state tax laws are subject to change at any time and such changes may render Affiliates in certain states ineligible for continued participation in Layla Grayce and Zinc Door's Affiliate Program. Layla Grayce and Zinc Door reserve the right to remove any Affiliate from the Layla Grayce and Zinc Door Affiliate Program at any time for any reason.
The preceding paragraph only applies to affiliates that constitute organizations, clubs and nonprofit groups. Affiliate shall maintain prominently on its website information alerting its members to the prohibition against solicitation activities in these states as described above.
©2012 Layla Grayce, Zinc Door & Acceleration Partners LLC.