JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Location: Remote/Telecommute (Based in Atlanta is preferred, but not mandatory)
Layla Grayce and Zinc Door seek a creative, conceptual and self-motivated Junior Graphic Designer to manage and execute design projects for a variety of needs across both brands, including email campaigns, website and blog design, static and animated banner ads, magazine print ads, marketing needs and more. The right candidate must convey highly effective design skills with a strong ability to develop concepts and layouts that visually, strategically and accurately represent each distinct brand's unique and established aesthetic.
A degree in graphic design, web design or related field with at least two years' experience designing professionally is a must. Candidate must possess knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac OSX, as well as skill in photo editing and color correction. A strong portfolio with applicable work and typography skills is required.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, virtual team environment, exhibit a strong, focused work ethic and possess efficient and organized leadership and project management skills. The ability to hit tight deadlines, maintain strong attention to detail, a proactive attitude, resourcefulness and flexibility are essential. Preferably, the right person will present a passion for interiors and knowledge of the industry. Experience in retail is a plus, but not mandatory. This position reports directly to the Lead Designer and is part-time with a set schedule.
Note: Part of Layla Grayce and Zinc Door's virtual web team, the position is remote and allows you to work from the comfort of your own home.
Please send resume, portfolio and salary history/requirements to email@example.com
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Development of regular marketing ads for both brands.
- Maintain homepage graphics such as weekly rotating images, toppers and other design elements for both sites
- Update category and homepage thumbnails quarterly
- Weekly conceptualization, design and coding of site blog
- Conceptualization and development of marketing materials including mailers and social media graphics
- Oversee and organize design projects to ensure deadlines are met across all graphic needs
- Maintain awareness of general consumer, market and retail trends within the industry
Digital Marketing Director
Layla Grayce/ Zinc Door is looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Director to join our team!
The Digital Marketing Director plays a critical role in driving aggressive growth through executing the digital marketing strategy which includes but is not limited to customer acquisition, advertising, email communications, events, design trade program, website merchandising, PR, SEO/SEM programs, social media, blogs and more.
This position will manage a team of more than 5 people, directly supervising all digital marketing managers. This role will work with several management team members to ensure the marketing efforts are aligned with the strategies and key performance metrics to drive revenue, acquire new customers, establish a marketing plan, launch a proprietary product line, develop and maintain a consistent brand voice through promotional efforts.
PRIMARY DUTIES TO INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and manage product and digital marketing campaigns, reporting on performance and assessing against goals
- Oversee projects, programs, and vendor relationships, develop and execute against timelines, track performance, and ensure projects are within budget, meet quality standards, and align with organizational goals
- Design, build and maintain our email marketing & social media presence
- Lead and manage PR efforts with PR team
- Lead and manage PPC and SEO efforts
- Collaborate with tastemakers, bloggers and vendor partners
- Track conversion rates, conduct a/b testing that will result in improvements to the website(s)
- Develop and Implement site content strategies
- Review new technologies and efficiencies to keep the company at the forefront
- Develop strategies that result in increased traffic to the company websites
- Responsible for planning and managing marketing content calendar
- Create strategies and programs to encourage consumers to engage and deepen their relationship with LG|ZD
- Develop a marketing strategy based on competitive intelligence
- Leverage market intelligence to become an expert on buyer needs, channels and purchasing criteria; Identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Develop strategic plans to set and meet KPI's for sales and marketing goals
- Project management experience in digital marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; ensure high quality deliverables (attention to detail)
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills required
- Strong creative thinking skills, always innovating
- Proven track record with defining product vision, strategy, roadmaps, solution designs and key initiatives
- High level of industry awareness and business acumen with demonstrable ability to think conceptually, refine into clear plans and organize execution
- Proven track record of leadership including excellent communication skills, ability to influence and champion ideas effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge around best practices, including guidelines for paid media placement, email design, landing page design, etc.
- Ability to develop and end-to-end marketing and communications plan inclusive of thought leadership, demand generation and acceleration
- Analytical and technologically savvy, with a keen interest in emerging technologies and "all things digital", including marketing automation, CRM systems and sales processes
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- 5-7 years marketing experience
- 3-4 years management experience
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and other digital marketing analytics systems.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Experience working with Listrak, Netsuite an E-commerce platforms beneficial
This is a full-time salaried position, open for immediate start. Layla Grayce operates 5-7 days a week depending on season and promotional activity, with extended hours during high volume sales periods.
Health Care Program available for full time associates, Employee discount
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter articulating your abilities to fulfill the above responsibilities and requirements, salary history and availability, along with your resume and references, attached in a Microsoft Word format. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered for the position available.
Compensation: Based on experience
Layla Grayce, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer