Accounts Payable Clerk (PASADENA)
Layla Grayce, Inc., a well-established, growing online home furnishings and children's boutique headquartered in Pasadena is seeking a part-time experienced energetic accounts payable associate. We are looking for someone who is interested in becoming an integral part of a close team of individuals committed to providing premium customer service and vendor relationships. Job requires the utmost attention to detail, professionalism and workplace courtesy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Matching Purchase Orders/Invoices
- File maintenance
- Open Mail and distribute accordingly
- Communicate with vendors to research/resolve outstanding A/P items
- Participate in product cycle counts by vendor and yearend inventory
- Assist with special projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Quickbooks Enterprise, Excel 2007
- Must demonstrate professional phone etiquette and exude confidence and warmth with excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Must be fluent in English and be able to articulate, both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess excellent communication, composition, spelling, organization skills.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and manage time efficiently
- High school diploma required; 2 or 4 year college degree preferred to work toward a long
term position in the accounting department.
Part time flexible hours. Initially 16 hours week. Extended hours during high volume sales periods
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- Employee discount
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and references, attached in a Microsoft Word format. This position is open for immediate start.
- Compensation: TBD
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.