ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE FOR ECOMMERCE RETAILER
Layla Grayce, a well-established, growing online home furnishings boutique is seeking an experienced on-site Accounting Associate. Eligible candidates will become an integral part of a close team of individuals committed to providing premium customer service and developing cohesive relationships with a wide variety of vendors and service providers. Job requires the utmost attention to detail, professionalism and courtesy.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Sort, code and process high volume accounts payable data entry for two entities.
- Verify using three-way matching for vendors and service providers.
- Process payables by status and maintain filing systems (physical and digital) of all documents and records. Schedules purged documents for disposal.
- Periodic statement review and resolution for missing, unpaid, incomplete, duplicate and/or disputed invoices.
- Communicate with other internal departments, vendors and service providers.
Previous work experience in retail environment with high volume of rotational and/or seasonal product.
High school diploma required; 2 or 4 year college degree preferred. Well versed in standard bookkeeping procedures Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise Web Hosted Version 16.0 is a MUST. Intermediate to Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office functions, with specific emphasis in Excel, Outlook, and internet navigation.
- proficient, detailed and precise data entry
- fluency in English: able to articulate both verbally and in writing
- excellent communication, composition, and spelling skills
- efficient time management skills
- professional phone etiquette and exude confidence and warmth
- organized team player, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
This is an hourly position, open for immediate start. Layla Grayce operates 5-7 days a week depending on season and promotional activity, with extended hours during high volume sales periods.
Health Care Program available for full time associates, Employee discount
To apply, send an email with a cover letter articulating your abilities to fulfill the above responsibilities and requirements, salary history and availability, along with your resume and references, attached in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes submitted without a cover letter or pasted into the body of an email will not be considered for the position available. In the cover letter, please specify whether you are interested in full-time or part time consideration.
- Location: Roswell, GA
- Compensation based on experience
- Principals only.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
- Layla Grayce, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Layla Grayce and Zinc Door seek a creative, conceptual and self-motivated Junior Graphic Designer to manage and execute design projects for a variety of needs across both brands, including email campaigns, website and blog design, static and animated banner ads, magazine print ads, marketing needs and more. The right candidate must convey highly effective design skills with a strong ability to develop concepts and layouts that visually, strategically and accurately represent each distinct brand's unique and established aesthetic.
A degree in graphic design, web design or related field with at least two years' experience designing professionally is a must. Candidate must possess knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac OSX, as well as skill in photo editing and color correction. A strong portfolio with applicable work and typography skills is required.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, virtual team environment, exhibit a strong, focused work ethic and possess efficient and organized leadership and project management skills. The ability to hit tight deadlines, maintain strong attention to detail, a proactive attitude, resourcefulness and flexibility are essential. Preferably, the right person will present a passion for interiors and knowledge of the industry.
Experience in retail is a plus, but not mandatory. This position reports directly to the Lead Designer and is part-time with a set schedule.
Please send resume, portfolio and salary history/requirements to email@example.com
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Development of regular marketing ads for both brands.
- Maintain homepage graphics such as weekly rotating images, toppers and other design elements for both sites
- Update category and homepage thumbnails quarterly
- Weekly conceptualization, design and coding of site blog
- Conceptualization and development of marketing materials including mailers and social media graphics
- Oversee and organize design projects to ensure deadlines are met across all graphic needs
- Maintain awareness of general consumer, market and retail trends within the industry