Click image for close view
The Aledo chair embodies simple sophistication with clean lines and eye-catching detail. The shapely tight seat, arms and back showcase the upholstery and are accented by exposed wood in the arms and legs. Finished with nailhead trim along the arms and the base. Hand cut, tailored and crafted in the USA for exceptional quality using sustainable, world-friendly materials and practices. Choose fabric and finish to create a look that reflects your design style.This piece is custom made to order. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overall: 29"W x 36"D x 37"H
- Seat: 18"H
- Arm: 22"H x 21"W
View entire collection
- Kiln-dried frames are made from responsibly harvested hardwood.
- Eight way hand-tied coil springs.
- Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions.
- Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers.
- Cushion cores contain at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients.