Click image for close view
We've paired with a renowned manufacturer to create an exclusive collection of quality crafted, American-made upholstered furniture. Named after the streets surrounding our Pasadena home, the timeless silhouettes of our customizable Layla Grayce furnishings are available in a variety of fabric and finish options and are derived using environmentally conscious materials and production methods. With square lines and confident curves, the California delivers a new look for the traditional wingback chair.
- Dimensions: Overall 32"W x 37"D x 38"H; Inside 25"W x 21"D x 19"H; Seat 18"H; Arm 24"H
View entire collection
- Luxuriously comfortable and exceptionally durable cushion made from soy-based foam wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into a 100% cotton downproof ticking.
- Choose optional upgrade to sumptuous Haven cushion made from poly core wrapped in an envelope of premium down and feathers, sewn into channels in a 100% cotton downproof ticking.
- Frame constructed with certified kiln-dried hardwood from FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative)
- Back made of 100% recycled materials
- Water-based wood finishes
- Unparalleled eight-way hand-tied method for steel coil springs give stability
- Made in the USA meeting excellent standards for long-lasting quality, reducing the environmental impact.
- 95% of manufacturing waste recycled