We've paired with a renowned manufacturer to create an exclusive collection of quality crafted, American-made upholstered furniture. Named after the streets surrounding our Pasadena home, the timeless silhouettes of our customizable Layla Grayce furnishings are available in a variety of fabric and finish options and are derived using environmentally conscious materials and production methods. A contrasting skirt band and lower back pillow make the Normandy a campaign chair like you've never seen. The tailored straight slipcover with its dramatic pleat emphasizes the unique curve of the arms and back. Hidden casters make this chair perfect for the office.
- Dimensions: Overall 23"W x 28"D x 40"H; Inside 20"W x 15"D x 21"H; Seat 20"H; Arm 25"H
- Also available counter height
View entire collection
- Luxuriously comfortable cushion made from poly core wrapped in an envelope of premium down and feathers, sewn into channels in a 100% cotton downproof ticking.
- Frame constructed with certified kiln-dried hardwood from FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative)
- Back made of 100% recycled materials
- Water-based wood finishes
- Unparalleled eight-way hand-tied method for steel coil springs give stability
- Made in the USA meeting excellent standards for long-lasting quality, reducing the environmental impact.
- 95% of manufacturing waste recycled
As seen in... Cottages & Bungalows February/March 2013