Click image for close view
A regal view from the front and intrigue in its profile, the Tyler chair captures design interest while it offers welcoming seating. Its angled, rolled back meets shapely arms and extends to a small back pillow and plush seat cushion. Tapered exposed legs form the bottom. Optional nailhead trim with contrast band finishes the look. Hand cut, tailored and crafted in the USA for exceptional quality using sustainable, world-friendly materials and practices. Shown with optional nailhead and decorative trim, choose fabric and finish to create a look that reflects your design style.This piece is custom made to order. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting email@example.com.
- Overall: 33"W x 43"D x 40"H
- Seat: 21"H x 20"D
- Arm: 21"H, inside arm: 25"W
View entire collection
- Kiln-dried frames are made from responsibly harvested hardwood.
- Eight way hand-tied coil springs.
- Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions.
- Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers.
- Cushion cores contain at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients.