Keep those scary “under the bed” monsters at bay with special Oopsy Daisy nightlights that will remind kids what brave little pirates or courageous princesses they truly are. Far from the plastic practicality of yesterday, these are imaginative yet functional works of art on stretched canvas shades. Sure to become keepsakes, the night lights are adorably packaged and affordably priced so every child you love can have the gift of sweet, peaceful dreams. View the entire Oopsy Daisy collection.
Archive for May, 2010
They?Äôve stood by you through it all, and amidst all the craziness of wedding planning they were your go-to gals. So how best to show your bridesmaids how truly thankful you are? We like the idea of doing something a bit more personal ?Äì something that you put your own stamp on, that shows you put thought into creating an extra special thank you gift for them.
- Combine a gift certificate for a pedicure with a pair of cute personalized flip flops and a bottle of your favorite polish. Our faves are Nars in Arabesque and the Easy French Manicure Duo in pink/clear from Sephora.
- All in one gift sets are easy and often feature a nice selection of smaller size products (great for destination weddings). We?Äôre fans of Mor Cosmetics gift sets which are packaged in a vintage inspired keepsake tin.
- Go the DIY route and make your own sea salt scrubs labeled ?ÄúMade exclusively for my bridesmaids by…?Äù Paper Source is a favorite resource for decorative labels.
- Get your maids beach ready with a monogrammed canvas tote packed with a large, rolled beach towel, bottles of your favorite sunscreen or self tanner and the latest chic lit paperback.
- Personalized coasters can be ordered in a wide range of styles, patterns and colors.
- Lightweight monogrammed robes are perfect for the beach, gym or spa.
- Personalized jewelry is always a hit, and you can?Äôt go wrong with Waxing Poetic?Äôs lovely gold Insignia Charm Necklace – one of our best sellers!
Photographs & Memories
- A framed photo of you and your bridesmaid personalized with their name or simply the word ?Äúfriends?Äù is a nice touch. Shop from a wide range of colors and styles.
- Take it to the next step to really wow them – create a custom made book of photos, mementos and memories of you and your bridesmaid ?Äì no scrap booking skills required! Sites such as Kodak, Snapfish or Blurb let you combine your digital photos with personal messages, poems or favorite sayings and end up with a professional looking book at a surprisingly affordable price. Make it sentimental or silly, tailor make one for each bridesmaid or for the group.
- Fill a personalized leather envelope style case with favorite photos of you and your bridesmaid through the years.
We?Äôd like to say ?Äúthanks?Äù for your new home bedding collections. We admire how the prints reference classic, traditional patterns but have a modern spin. And the colors? Clever DwellStudio, very clever with the blue, ash and bronze colors working back perfectly to your popular chinoiserie bird collection and striped sheets. We can reuse our old faves, freshen them up with new prints or the lightweight matelasse coverlets which are perfect for summer. A smart way for us to recycle and update!
Oh how we love this line of classic, architectural inspired furnishings and accessories from Aidan Gray! These are items that make a strong design statement, that breathe history and character, creating rooms that will knock your socks off. From smaller decorative accents and lighting to exceptional furniture, the Aidan Gray collection has a look that references European classics and curios without ever being stuffy. So go ahead ?Äì indulge in Aidan Gray, tell your friends you found it in a charming antique store outside of Paris. We won?Äôt tell on you?Ä¶.
At Layla Grayce we have a deep love for anything ruffled, a little girly and pretty, just like these lovely ruffled white curtain panels from Pom Pom at Home. But can ruffled curtains work in any room? We think so! For your design viewing pleasure, we present Audrey ruffled curtains styled three different ways – romantic, rustic and sweet. Get inspired!
Meet Billie, Charlie, Egg and George. Four delightful collections, full of modern color and design, brought to you by our new friends Olli & Lime. With a wide array of products offered in each collection, Olli & Lime has got you covered ?Äì from bibs and blurb cloths to wall art and wallpaper. And speaking of wall art ?Äì all pieces are created on 100% recycled heavy weight cardboard. No matter what your contemporary color palate may be, Olli & Lime has interchangeable options to boot ?Äì allowing you to truly ?Äúcreate?Äù the nursery of your dreams.
It has been said that certain images can invoke memories, feelings, and even scents from our past. No statement seems to be more spot-on when gazing at the luscious florals in the Susan Brown Fine Art collection. Glorious roses abound in these original paintings, almost filling the air with a soft fragrance. Chic turquoise illuminates the background in some pieces, while others have a gentle inviting pink – both making these images stylish vintage-inspired works of art. Each piece is a one of a kind acrylic painting, and signed by the artist.