Everywhere in home furnishings are aged, neutral finishes; furnishings and accessories in muted tones of cream, flax and gray that combine European elegance with something a bit more rustic and well-traveled. Aidan Gray is a master at this look, and updates it this season with typography accents that are completely on trend but still timelessly sophisticated. Take the look on the road by mixing these same colors in one outfit and adding accessories that look like you found them on a trip to a faraway land.
- Armand Diradourian Horoscope Scarf
- Waxing Poetic Earrings Free Form Hammered Gold Plate
- Petticoat Cardigan
- Waxing Poetic Bracelets and Charms
- Steven by Steve Madden ‘Waren’ Espadrille Sandal
- Broken-in skimmer in Khaki