The embossed announcements are arriving and it’s soon time to reward those hard working students with graduation gifts. Find something they’ll both love and need as they head off to college:
- Decorate the dorm: aspirational art from Drooz Studio will remind them of their courage and adventure as it adds an eclectic flair to the room, while removable wall decals offer a chalkboard to leave messages with roommates or whiteboard frames for temporarily hanging photo memories.
- Stay in touch: Clairbella cellphone cases bring “smart” to a smart phone with stylish and personalized hard cover protecting the investment so grads stay connected to their friends around the globe. Remind them that mom would like a call every once in a while too!
- Stamp school spirit: any grad can make personalized stationery or tags with the fun collegiate or sorority self-inking stamps. Get the ball rolling on thank-you cards by adding in notecards as well.
- Wax Poetic with jewelry: as the new grad heads out on her own, a special arrow necklace reminds her to “write her own way” while a winged heart bracelet symbolizes navigating life with risk and hope. The inscribed bangles each have messages of bravery, love and life or find a charm with special meaning.
- Bring them home, but only for a visit: Petunia Pickle Bottom weekender lets them pack just enough for a visit home, but not enough to bring their laundry for the entire semester. And the train travel cases let her tote her primping must-haves when bathroom storage is at a minimum.