Clockwise from top: Kate’s photo: Open Shade Studios, Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Pink Round Cake Stand, Kate’s signature colors of Blush Pink, Honeysuckle and White, Ruffled White Laundry Bag, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 70, Santa Barbara Vintage Sign, Barefoot Dreams BambooChic Throw in Pink, Cultured Pearl Necklace
Pink Ladybug Birthday Party photo credit: Open Shade Studios
Kate Landers is the go-to gal for translating the magic of childhood into some of the most imaginative and memorable parties. With her knack for whimsical details and party planning, she delights little mermaids and pink ladybugs alike with fantasy creations that never lack style or charm. We’re thrilled to invite you to “party time” on our blog every 2nd and 4th Thursday where Kate will join us as a contributor on inspirational our entertaining. Let’s get to know Kate’s signature style:
Give us a peek into your personal style, faves, inspirations and guilty pleasures!
- My signature touch on my styling: Creating an “experience” using unusual, imaginative props and decorations.
- The party or event I’ve planned that I’m most proud Of: The 2010 Princess Party Fundraiser for The Ellie Fund.
- Signature colors: Blush Pink, Honeysuckle and White.
- Favorite Layla Grayce items: Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Pink Round Cake Stand, Barefoot Dreams BambooChic Throw Blanket in pink and the Ruffled Laundry Bag in White.
- Beauty product I use everyday: Sunscreen.
- Signature fashion items: Twinset and pearls.
- 5 things that are in my handbag right now: My phone, wallet, saltine cracker short stack (great on the go!), hand sanitizer and my Kate Spade planner.
- Cause I care deeply about: Kidneeds.
- My favorite guilty pleasures: Cheesecake Factory’s carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
- You’d be surprised to know I love: Ancient history of Egypt.
- If I could have a super power it would be: To eliminate fear & suffering.