Escalate your average barbecue by adding unique decor and swanky treats—guaranteed to create the backyard bash of the season! Here are a few pro tips to get your party on:
- Find chic invitations that include a fun dress code like sundresses and Kentucky Derby-style hats (yay!) Who doesn’t love to dress up?
- Assemble an array of artisan hors d’oeuvres arranged beautifully on the John Acrylic Serving Tray. Summer recipes focused around watermelon, cucumber, and fresh tomatoes make for festive treats.
- Serve up style with a vintage-inspired bar cart complete with signature cocktails. Try mint juleps with a twist or a refresher with fruit-infused ice cubes in a personalized monogrammed glass such as the Rocks Basic Personalized Set.
- Add a cigar bar for a level of sophistication alongside freshly grilled crab cakes for the main dish.
Momentarily pull yourself away from the flamingo pool floats and pineapples to shop our Memorial Day over this long weekend and plan your garden party now!
1. Arteriors Wade Vintage Silver Bar Cart 2. Fresh American Mingled Tangerine Indoor/Outdoor Pillow 3. Quatrefoil White Indoor/Outdoor Garden Stool 4. Pine Cone Hill Honfleur Linen Napkin Set of 4 5. Rocks Basic Personalized Glass Set of 4 6. Pom Pom at Home His/Hers Apron 7. Pigeon & Poodle Montauk Ice Bucket Tong Set 8. John Acrylic Serving Board