Nothing calls for a flashy fete quite like New Year’s Eve. Between keeping your pals entertained to creating an #instaworthy theme, we’ve got a few tips to ensure hostess victory.
Tips and Tricks
- You can never go wrong with a black and white color palette. Incorporate the classic duo with serving pieces, balloons, and even your ensemble (LBD, anyone?).
- Punch up the glam with a dash of metallic. There’s nothing more fab than a hint of glitz, be it on an accent tray, in glittering confetti, or on your wrist.
- Get your gourmet on. Snacks are key in a party prep sitch – you can spend hours recreating that canape recipe from Pinterest or call up your BFF’s catering company.
- Never underestimate the power of a good toast. Let the champagne flow and raise a very chic glass to the New Year with a set of classic coupes.
- Get the lighting right. When midnight rolls around your party pals will be all too grateful for a soft glow. Set the tone with our Lumiere Candle Holders
1. Rosanna Soiree Noire Plate Set of 12 2. Rosanna Porcelain Bunting Save Water Drink Champagne Sign 3.Rosanna Kashmir Glass Flute Set Of 12 4. Rosanna Soiree Glass Large Coupe Set of 4 5. Rosanna Soiree Noire Wine Coaster