Who can pass up classics with a romantic, modernized twist? Certainly not us, and we’re torn between which captivates us more, the interior or the outfit. Aidan Gray is masterful at creating furniture and decor with French élan and historical details that are tweaked ever so slightly, here using quirky printed word upholstery. But the traditional leather riding boot with ruffled accents had us at hello. Paired with this season’s hot skinny jeans, a cozy wrap cardigan and embossed python bag, you’ll be ready for fall weather AND for the compliments to come flying in. Instant modern chic.
Posts Tagged ‘Women’
The snuggliest time of year has arrived and so have some eye-catching new pajamas. Stylish and well made, Bedhead brings us festive holiday inspired patterns as well as a new sleek stretch-lace design. Greatest bonus Bedhead element? Matching kids pajamas ?Äì simply darling. And not to be outdone, PJ Salvage brings us a fresh new line of two piece sets that are the softest of the soft, and no stranger to celebrity fame. Notable appearances have been made in Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, and Grey?Äôs Anatomy!
Jewel me this, jewel me that! There has never been a better time to shine, especially if you?Äôre the lucky winner! Glam it up with the latest jewels, perfectly fitting for the holiday season. The eye catching details of the Multi-Quartz Aqua and Gold Plated earrings and necklace dress this set up without making you feel overly be-jeweled for everyday wear. Leave a us a dazzling comment today, and the holidays might just come a bit early this year! If you’re a facebook fan, your comments left directly below this posting will also be accepted in to the giveaway.
We’re selecting a second winner for our jewelry giveaway! Martha Davis, a loyal fan, has randomly won two giveaway entries. To make this fair to all fans, we determined to select a second winner so congrats to both Martha… and now Elizabeth Sheeler.
Part of the fun in running a boutique website is building a personal relationship with the unique vendors we proudly display on our site. And once in a while a terrific gem comes along that we can?Äôt help but to celebrate for both their craft, and insight into their industry. For a product as personal as jewelry you can often find a unique story that parallels the creation of each piece. We asked Rebecca Wagler to share with us her inspirations for design and visions of the future of her jewelry.
Inspiring Rebecca?Äôs creative process:
- Music Naming most of her pieces after lines in her favorite songs is commonplace for Rebecca who is always listen to music when working
- Vintage pieces She?Äôs always on the hunt for vintage pieces or vintage inspired pieces to create focal points for her work
- Natural elements Rebecca love to use natural stones and themes that are inspired by nature such as birds, butterflies, flowers, branches
- Fashion Reading blogs online, checking out the latest trends in fashion and design is all in a day?Äôs work and inspire her to develop new pieces
What Rebecca envisions for the future of her jewelry design:
- Really special pieces for a one-of-a-kind vintage collection
- A “Luxe” collection with gold and sterling and lots of shimmer and shine!